Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pinterest

Would anyone like an invitation to Pinterest? Normally you have to apply for one and wait a few days. However, I have a few free invitations, so if you want one, leave a comment and I will send you an invitation right away. I will take comments until I run out of invitations (I think I have five).




I really like Pinterest. I haven't been able to figure out how to repost my pins to my blog, so if anyone reading this knows, comment or email please! I only have a few pins so far- it is a great way of remembering things that inspire you. I think I only have clothes posted right now. :)

4 comments:

  1. Rebekah, you have just been tagged with a "Keepin' it Real" Award! See more here: http://prayingwithmyfeet.blogspot.com/2011/05/few-more-reality-checks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Rebekah! I love yours! I'd take one of your invites. Ive just recently heard about Pinterest and i'd like to see what its about. :) Thanks!
    Count me as your newest follower! :)

    <3 Justine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have invites. I have discovered what it is now, and I want to join :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...