Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's day recap... Happy Mother's day to me...

  Mother's Day



It was a great day. I was ready to bask in my own motherly glory and extract my dues. Sadly, since I can't convince Katherine to do anything for me. I told Matt he had to be her proxy. This started a debate since last year of should a husband be required to give a Mother's day gift to his wife? We know various people who have differing opinions.


Well, Matt got me some delightful lotions from Mary Kay
Mary Kay Mint Bliss: Energizing Lotion for Feet & Legs
This was one of them- or something like this. It is in the other room and I am t-i-r-e-d.
 
Katherine DID give me a gift and that was the gift of relaxation. She took an epic nap. I watched an eposide from Monk and took a nap myself. It was amazing.

After that we went to our friends' house down the block. They made Reubens and I made a cake.

It was great!
I hope you all had a lovely, lovely day!

After church we took some pictures...


Matt took a lot of "candid" shots. We have a joke argument that they are horrible, but he thinks they are the best. This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...