Friday, April 8, 2011

WEEEEELLLL

I got my work done early at 10pm tonight. Fun times. I have spent the rest of the night working on the layout of my blog while Matt has been working on a paper about death. He keeps telling me things he read from CS Lewis or Church Fathers. Trust me, it is hard to follow when your mind is full of blog buttons and colors. I will probably lose my mind over designing a header. I look at everyone else's and jet jealous. Does everyone have a degree in graphic design or something? Gosh.
This was one of my first designs a few months ago. Gag. It is like Lord of the Rings meets Ireland meets out of style fonts and pixelated pictures that scream amateur. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...