Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Etsy

Well, I sewed up a storm and have some interesting things in my Etsy shop. Good times. My shop is mostly for my won enjoyment. I am not planning on quitting my job or anything, haha. Yeah, especially with my one four dollar sale that I jipped myself with shipping on. I just like sewing and would like to sell something once in a while.

We were able to go back home this past weekend to see family. Matt also got to serve for three services. We saw some people that we haven't seen in ages, it was lovely.

Katherine is supposed to be taking a nap, but I hear her shaking her rattle.

Here are a couple of  most things I posted:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...