Friday, March 11, 2011

A Bumbo bag

We use a Bumbo all of the time. We always take it on long trips. It is even nice for evenings at friends' houses. HOWEVER, it is a pain to take anywhere. It is super light, but I can't find a bag that fits it. Consequently, I am left (when Matt is gone) carrying my purse, diaper bag, Katherine AND a Bumbo in my hand. It isn't a picnic- especially when you are about six months pregnant and live upstairs.

So I made a bag for myself. I had such a good experience with it, I decided to put on on Etsy. I have been wanting to start a shop for a while with some other things.

It was a lot of fun to make. I plan to use it for a lot of other things.


My new shop

2 comments:

  1. I have never used a Bumbo, but the bag is really cute!

    Do you plan to make more items to sell in your store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am going to make some smaller bags. Since Matt got ordained this weekend, it was too hectic to do more. I hope to this week though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...