Saturday, January 22, 2011

Katherine and...

OK.


So I said a while ago that I would be updating. Well, I haven't. I even have had news for ages for the small number of people who read this, lol.

For starters, Katherine has been growing so much!

 I guess she was unsure about her Christmas gift...
 She is a super sometimes clean eater.
Her cousin from Belgium made this bath robe for her. I love it. It is big enough so that she can snuggle right into it without exposing a lot of skin. I am pretty horrible at keeping her warm after baths. I try to move quickly, but she often gets upset. Consequently, this is a good thing for me.

Which is good because...



June 24th is the due date for our next little one!
(I still can't believe I am pregnant and it is almost half way through.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congratulations! How exciting :) I hope you are feeling well. How close together with the children be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if the new one is born on the due date, they will be 6 days apart.

    I am actually feeling quite well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are feeling well, especially as you still have such a young child. I've always said that having children close together is a wonderful gift. None of ours are quite that close, but your children will be such great friends as they grow up together. Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a gift to be feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Join to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...