Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not so glorious

So I read the blogs of several highly accomplished mothers. I am not one of them. Sure, sure, my posts give the impression that I do extra projects. It is even true. BUT, my gosh, most nights I am trying to avoid serving vegetables out of a can... or still in the can.

I work from home for an online college. It is only 20 hours per week, but somehow it seems so life consuming. At any rate, between that, Katherine (I just started cloth diapers yesterday), cleaning and cooking it is pretty crazy. I am always scouring the internet for quick meal ideas or other time saving tips.

Yes, it is true.

Ok, ok, it doesn't happen that often. This was taken Katherine was still a newborn.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog :) I am looking forward to reading more, and I can definitely relate. I try to act like I have it together, but some days, life is just chaos and we're running through the drive-thru rather than making home-cooked, organic meals. But that's life, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a particular question, you can always email me at rebekahbethany {at} gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...